Teaching the art of driving since 1980
First established on Berkeley Street in Lawrence, MA, John Cuthbert founded the school and helped students in the Merrimack Valley learn the skills needed behind the wheel.
For the past 40 years, Charleen and Rolando Suliveras ran Berkeley Auto School. They took part in conferences and educational events across New England, and received multiple awards and nominations for being a successful, educational business. Charleen grew up in Tower Hill and knew all the streets of Lawrence.
Driving Lessons are still resumed in compliance with an Approved Covid 19 safety plan.
- Classes are required for anyone under the age of 18 looking to obtain their license.
- Students must be 15 & 9 months to take classroom instruction. A permit is not required.
- Parent Class is required for any student under 18. Parents are exempt if they have taken a Parent Class in Massachusetts within the last 5 years, per RMV confirmation.
- Classroom capacity is limited & payment is required to hold a spot for the class.
Road Test Appointments
Need your license? Our trained instructors know what is on the exam, and know the ins and outs of passing! Part of Road Test exam fee is going over the exam itself, and we review it as part of your 30 minute lesson prior to the exam.
- We schedule the Road Test and gave you the date/time.
- Our Road Test fees are subject to change based on location.
- Email us for more details if you'd like to find out!